We are gathering for worship. While we gather we want to do our best to be safe. If you are uncomfortable gathering with us we understand. We encourage you to go to the Broadcasting tab and listen to our services live. If you choose to be in service we need your cooperation. Here are some guidelines for worship:
- If you are, or recently have been running
fever, coughing, or exhibiting other possible COVID19 symptoms, please
continue to listen to service from your home to ensure the safety of other
- Anyone over 65 or persons with a
compromised immune system are advised by the CDC to worship from home. We
leave this to your personal discretion. Please feel no pressure to attend in
person, but know that we will take precautions to make it safer.
- Please wear masks unless at
your seat. Also, children of the age 10 and under do not have to wear them.
- Please be seated by household, staggering seating
to give space between yourself and another household.
- When service is concluded, please exit into the parking lot as the facility must be thoroughly sanitized after every service.
- Use hand sanitizer and/ or wash
your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Try
to maintain distance between yourself and others.
- Please refrain from handshakes,
hugging, etc at this time.
- Limit your bathroom use
as much as possible, and do not drink from the water fountain at this time.
- The fellowship hall will remain closed until further notice.